Recording of the January 29, 2013 call with Greg Nojeim, Senior Counsel at the Center for Democracy & Technology on the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA) reform and its implications for higher education.
- Latest Google Transparency Report Shows over Half of Government Requests are Warrantless: http://www.educause.edu/blogs/cheverij/latest-google-transparency-report-shows-over-half-government-requests-are-warrantless
- United States v. Warshak: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Warshak
- Warshack Decision (December 2010): http://www.ca6.uscourts.gov/opinions.pdf/10a0377p-06.pdf
- Digital Due Process: http://www.digitaldueprocess.org/
- Center for Democracy and Technology (CDT) on ECPA Reform: https://www.cdt.org/issue/wiretap-ecpa
- Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF): https://www.eff.org/
- Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC): http://epic.org/privacy/ecpa/