These executive briefs are designed to help institutional leaders optimize the impact of IT in higher education. The Foundations offer a framework for considering higher education’s most pressing IT challenges as strategically important opportunities for the institution. The Key Questions deepen these perspectives with data and examples. Together, the briefs help guide strategic planning and risk management.
- Foundations of Online Learning: Where Digital Living and Education Meet
- Key Questions for Online Learning: Where Digital Living and Education Meet
- EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative Program
- The State of E-Learning in Higher Education: An Eye Toward Growth and Increased Access, ECAR, June 2013
- ELI's 7 Things You Should Know About…™ Series
- Competency-Based Education (CBE) Primer Page
- E Learning Primer Page
- Online learning Primer Page
- Study of Faculty and Information Technology, 2014, August 18, 2014 (for ECAR subscribers)
The Key Questions executive briefs were supported by a grant from the Lumina Foundation.
The full list of executive briefs in this series,
- Resources for Presidents and Senior Executives: Personalized Pathways
- Resources for Presidents and Senior Executives: Administrative Systems and Services
- Resources for Presidents and Senior Executives at AASCU Institutions
- Resources for Presidents and Senior Executives: Information Security