These two-page, easy-to-scan summaries distill CDS data in a variety of categories that include IT financials, staffing, and services, and many other service areas.
- All Non-Specialized U.S. Institutions
- Associate's Colleges (AA)
- Baccalaureate Colleges (BA)
- Public Master's Institutions (MA I and MA II)
- Private Master's Institutions (MA I and MA II)
- Public Doctoral Institutions (DR EXT and DR INT)
- Private Doctoral Institutions (DR EXT and DR INT)
UPDATE—Data on the proportion of access points that are 802.11n, proportion of access points that are 802.11ac, and ports that are PoE capable were updated across all of the above almanacs as of April 9, 2015.
Core Data Service Hub