These Clicker/Classroom Response System Videos were produced by the University of Colorado Science Education Initiative (CU-SEI) and the University of British Columbia Carl Wieman Science Education Initiative (CWSEI).
- Clickers: Students and Teachers Speak: Instructors and students describe the benefits of clicker use in class when used to actively engage the students and get them thinking about the material.
- How to Use Clickers Effectively: Want to know more about just how to use clickers to best help your students learn? This video shares the best practices in clicker use, including tips on writing questions and getting students to talk about them, the finer points of running a class discussion about a question, and how long to allow for this process.
- Anatomy of a Clicker Question: Just what is a clicker? This video will give you a brief snapshot of what a clicker question looks like in the classroom, from start to finish.
- The Research: Do Clickers Help Students Learn? Why, and how, do researchers suggest that clickers be used? In this video, Chandra Turpen shares the current research on how this tool promotes student engagement and understanding.
- Explain to Your Students Why You're Using Clickers: If students don't know why you're using clickers, they may not buy into it. This video shows how we help get our students on board with this learning tool.
Plus several more videos on this subject.