This self-assessment is designed to help you understand your institution’s capabilities for Dx by walking you through six capability categories. Each category contains several questions, each with three possible responses.
The six aspects of institutional Dx capability for assessment.
- Strategic Innovation (8 items)
- Data and Analytics (7 items)
- Institutional Alignment (7 items)
- Flexibility and Agility (6 items)
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (7 items)
- Transformation of Work and Skills (6 items)
After you complete the self-assessment, you will receive an email with a copy of your completed assessment along with recommendations for increasing your institution’s capabilities in each category.
Looking for other Self Assessments?